SERVICES
Business docking
CEATEC Business Eco-System is a proven B2B-networking system designed to generate more qualified referrals for your company. Our personal introduction process is rooted in relationship building and generating referrals. With our platform you have up to a 95 per cent chance of closing a deal through our personal introductions as opposed to 5 per cent with cold-marketing.

We bring Mainland Intelligence to Global Companies and provide tailor-made briefing programs to member companies on international market trends, institutions and regulations. We also offer briefing programs to local, regional and international businesses on how to do better business in China.

Lobbying
We provide European business with effective communication and lobbying channels.

  • Access both working-level and high-level officials in both Europe and China to accomplish your objectives in China
  • Influence legislation by contributing to the formulation of key messages in your working groups’ position papers, which are presented by the Chamber on your behalf to policy-makers in China and Europe
  • Be seen by key media in Europe and China who follow CEATEC for EU-China business developments
  • Participate in and benefit from collaborative projects by joining public-private partnerships, capacity-building initiatives, China Desk activities, provincial out-reach visits and joint activities with national chambers
  • Meet representatives from key think tanks, chambers, associations and other NGOs.
Policy introduction
We Help You Understand Policy and Market Conditions. We provide fast analysis of policy and macroeconomic developments, and monitor China's compliance with the global standards and other international commitments.

Policy and market conditions are communicated broadly to our members:
  • Regular meetings of 25 Working Groups and 11 Fora organised by industry or horizontal issues;
  • Our widely-followed publications, including:
  1.  The annual Business Confidence Survey, reflecting members’ current experience of China operating conditions and indicators of future development intentions;
  2.  Studies on topics like Chinese outbound investment to Europe, public procurement, innovation and private equity;
  3.  The annual Position Paper, which outlines key market regulatory developments and issues for European business in China.
Government Affairs
Based in Shanghai, CEATEC is the ideal platform to connect mainland companies with international best practices and to connect regional and international businesses with mainland government authorities and businesses counterparts. We Support Your Government Affairs Advocacy Efforts and actively participate in and influence the development of increased market opening and regulatory reform in China through our government and business network.
Community
CEATEC can help you to expand your network in China and Europe. Seven chapters with nine offices in China mean that we have the breadth across China to connect you with members of like industries, experiences and minds. Through CEATEC you can connect to business leaders and policy makers via:

Hundreds of social and business-focused events, of interest to both members and other local businesses, providing members a platform for local networking and business development. Our Online China-Europe International Business Resource Platform, providing contact details for more than 1,000 companies. 

Chamber-organised meetings between members and local government for legal, training and business needs;

The visibility gained through events sponsorship and digital and print advertising space available in EURO biz, the Business Directory, email newsletters and the Chamber’s website
Business trips & events
CEATEC offers you a chance to participate in the largest events in China. As one of only 17 companies in China that are allowed to sell booths for CIIE (largest import expo) we offer numerous benefits to our partners:

  • Consulting on quality of different events, as not all events in China are equally relevant to your needs
  • Advantageous prices of tickets
  • Matchmaking around the event with the companies in industries you care about
  • Oranizing your business trips either around events or independantly, our team will take care of everything from hotel to meeting preparation and meeting facilitation.
  • Pre-meeting counceling and intelligence, helping you to negotiate to your advantage